Sunday, March 11, 2012

Funny, Cryptic, Thought-Provoking All Rolled into One

This is going to be a short entry.  The land of dreams has been very productive for me lately.  But, I really love the stuff that comes to me as I'm waking, when I'm in between true dreaming and the state of consciousness that exists before the first cup of coffee. 

This morning was a one-liner, a bit of absurd humor said by no one in particular that made me giggle.  Yet it also made me wonder what it truly meant in the scheme of my presently changing existence.  Ponder for a moment and move on:

"Your desk is your destiny.  It is your deskiny."

What did I tell you?  Absurd, and yet ....

2 comments:

Ruth said...

To paraphrase from "Young Frankenstein," - Deskiny! Deskiny! No escaping that for me!

Lauren Swartzmiller said...

Having never seen "Young Frankenstein", that means nothing to me.

I recognize it as more of a play on words. But its significance remains a subconscious mystery.